Practice Director II
Please Contact Pamela Mozham at (586) 710-7973
- Responsible for the operational, financial and managerial oversight of the anesthesia practice.
- Function as an integral part of the regional team and work directly with the practice leadership structure.
- Responsible for all coordination, communication and operational support.
- Work directly with the Corporate Medical Director (CMD) and the practice executive committee and/or leadership committee to build effective relationships and supporting corporate and divisional initiatives.
- Focused on maximizing the quality and efficiency of daily practice functions, and directing the practice strategic growth plan.
- Effective communication methods and the ability to work with all levels of the organization is needed to evaluate, modify and develop business processes while enhancing local practice profitability and improving daily operations.
- Bachelor’ s Degree required.
- 5 – 7 years of healthcare experience required.
- Equivalent combination of relevant education and experience will be considered.
- Successful candidate should have strong managerial, financial and analytical skills. The candidate must have the ability to develop pro forma statements.
- Ability to complete assignments and job duties on time with the versatility to work on both financial and analytical projects.
- Strong business background and strong computer skills (MS Word and Excel competency are a must)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- People management skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Work with division resources to obtain & approve all pertinent reports in the monitoring of practice performance, efficiency and profitability.
- Partner with CMD to plan and participate in all practice leadership and/or board meetings.
- Evaluate practice productivity and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Responsible for identifying and evaluating new growth opportunities (diversification, expansion and organic growth).
- Identify possible threats to current and future business by identifying current issues and building operational plan to defend.
- Responsible for contract management of all clinical providers and service locations.
- Partner with CMD, Director of Operations (DO) and Managed Care Team for effective market review of unique payer arrangements and affiliated contracts.
- Coordinate and assist all corporate departments to support all service locations.
- P&L ownership, to include revenue growth, cost containment, and analysis of the impact of all operational decisions to profitability.
- Own the financial planning process (budget), and the monthly financial review process.