Prior Authorization Representative
Tempe, AZ US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring a Prior Authorization Representative the Tempe, AZ area! The Prior Authorization Representative would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40 hours per week.
* Can reside anywhere in the state of Arizona *
Prior Authorization Representative Compensation:
- The pay rate for this position is $24.75/hr
- The required schedule availability for this position is a Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm
- Remote, can reside anywhere in Arizona
- Computer equipment provided, must have reliable internet at home and a quiet workspace
- Benefits available after 90 days: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-term Disability
Prior Authorization Representative Job Responsibilities:
- Assist in activities related to the medical and psychosocial aspects of utilization and coordinated care.
- Initiate authorization requests for output or input services in keeping with the prior authorization list.
- Research claims inquiry specific to the department and responsibility.
- Perform tasks necessary to promote member compliance such as: (answering incoming calls, conduct intake surveys, refer relevant services as it applies to the caller and follow up with vendors).
- Screen for eligibility and benefits.
- Coordinate services with community-based organizations.
- Data enter assessments and authorizations into the system.
- DME Experience (Durable Medical Equipment) a plus!
- Good job stability/tenure
Apply now to this posting with Silvana Manzella at A-Line or send resume to email@example.com
Prior Authorization Representative Required Skills/Experience:
- 2-3 years managed care setting, medical office or facility setting with demonstration of medical administration duties
- Thorough knowledge of customer service, utilization review or claims processing practices in a managed care environment and operation of office equipment such as a personal computer.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Verifiable High School Diploma or GED Equivalent