1900 South Sunset Suite 1A Longmont, CO 80501 US
If you are interested in this Local Remote Collections Specialist position, please contact MarTzha at 586-960-3872 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Local Remote Collections Specialist Compensation
- The pay for this position is $18+ per hour based on experience
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- The required availability for this position is:
- Training: Mon – Fri 8:00am – 4:30pm MTN
- After Hours: Mon – Fri 9:30am – 6:00pm MTN
- 100% Local Remote
This is a SOFT Collections role - Medical Collections associate works with internal and external customers to resolve assigned portfolio of accounts by collecting the balance due or by taking other action (write-offs, billing to another source, in-house collections or referral to attorney or collections agency, etc.) necessary to resolve account and relieve AR in a timely manner.
- Interpret contract documents to ensure billing is performed in compliance with all contract terms.
- Processes changes in information systems to support accurate and efficient billing processes and financial close.
- Facilitates and ensures accurate and timely billing of services and fees to facility clients.
- Completes interim statement review to ensure charges are accurate.
- Participate in month-end closing and audits as necessary.
- Provides customer support via phone or electronic communications.
- Supports other departments, such as Census, when volumes or needs dictate.
- High School Diploma/ GED
- Must live near Longmont, CO
- Data entry experience
- 1 year billing/collections experience
- Attendance is mandatory for the first 90 days
MarTzha Hurtt / MHurtt@ALineStaffing.com / (586) 960-3872