Canaan, CT US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring Production Assembler in Canaan, CT. The Production Assembler would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
If you are interested in this Production Assembler position, please contact Sam at (586)788-7509 or email@example.com
Production Assembler Compensation
- The pay for this position is $17 per hour with a $1.02 shift differential
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
Production Assembler Highlights
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- The required availability for this position is 7am - 7pm or 7pm – 7am with a rotating work schedule
- Two days on, two days off, three days on, two days off, two days on.
- The above schedule repeats every two weeks (Every other weekend off)
Production Assembler Responsibilities
- Performs any combination of tasks involved in the fabrication, manufacture, assembly, testing and packaging of medical devices
- Setting up, operating, and performing maintenance on and troubleshooting equipment
- May conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications
Production Assembler Requirements
- Physical demands
- stand, walk, and sit for extended periods of time
- may be required to lift or move at least 50 pounds
- Must be able to work flexible and/or extended hours
- High School Diploma or GED
- Attendance is mandatory for the first 90 days
If you think this Production Assembler position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!