12200 Oakland Park Blvd. Highland Park 48203
Highland Park, MI
- Attain daily production goals.
- Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintain proper staffing requirements.
- Communicate and address open issues.
- Drives first time Quality.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel in the use of 5S principles and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Resolves personnel issues by analyzing data; investigating issues; identifying solutions; recommending action.
- Monitors production logs to make sure they are filled out.
- Initiate and foster a spirit of cooperation with and between departments.
- Completes production plan by monitoring OEM bank and trigger by scheduling and assigning personnel; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; resolving problems; accurately reporting results of the process on shift production summaries.
- Maintains throughput by monitoring steps of the process; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; facilitating root cause analysis activities to failures within the process and report findings.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
SPECIAL SKILLS, EXPERIENCE OR QUALIFICATIONS (List specific skills required but not defined in Description).
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Good verbal and written communication skills, instructional and leadership skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, general computer skills and a strong ability to navigate inventory systems
- Ability to use problem solving skills to correct issues
- Ability to use SAP as it relates to production
- Ability to demonstrate full understanding of production flow process