- Monitors internal WIP (Work in process) and inventory of sequenced material.
- Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; developing growth opportunities.
- Maintains quality results by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Provides production metrics by analyzing performance records data, answering questions and responding to request.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel in the use of 5S principles and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Resolves personnel issues by analyzing data; investigating issues; identifying solutions; recommending action.
- Monitors Rework / replacement logs and applicable documentation.
- Initiate and foster a spirit of cooperation with and between departments.
- Completes production plan by monitoring OEM (Original manufacturer equipment) bank, Queue and trigger by scheduling and assigning personnel; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; resolving problems; accurately reporting results of the process on production summaries.
- Maintains throughput by monitoring steps of the process; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; facilitating root cause analysis activities to failures within the process and report findings.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
SPECIAL SKILLS, EXPERIENCE OR QUALIFICATIONS (List specific skills required but not defined in Description)
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Good verbal and written communication skills, instructional and leadership skills
- General computer skills and a strong ability to navigate inventory systems
- Ability to use problem solving skills to correct issues
- Ability to demonstrate full understanding of production process flow
- Just-In-Time (JIT) Sequencing process