Harrisburg, PA US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring a Program Specialist in Harrisburg, PA . The Program Specialist would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40 hours per week.
If you are interested in this Program Specialist , please contact Tamya Walker at 586-422-1675
Program Specialist Compensation
- The pay for this position per hour is $25+/hr (based on experience)
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
Program Specialist Highlights
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- The required availability for this position is Monday through Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm EST.
Program Specialist Responsibilities
- verbally or in writing to select inquiries from intra and inter-departmental units outside entities and family/applicants.
- Coordinates the development and maintenance of information technology to support program operations and monitor the tracking systems.
- Reviews and recommends modifications to program manuals and materials based on policy revisions.
- Develop and update forms and files.
- Coordinates the collection of Data to prepare reports
- May be Involved in incident reviews closing incidents reports and investigations
- May be involved in fair hearing preparation
Program Specialist Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 2 years of experience in Human services
- Mandatory 90 day attendance
If you think this Program Specialist position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!
If you are interested in this Program Specialist position , please contact Tamya Walker at 586-422-1675