Program Support Representative I
1 Meridian Boulevard Reading, PA 19610 US
A-Line staffing is hiring a Customer Service Representative in Reading, PA.
If interested APPLY NOW for IMMEDIATE consideration
Chin Yang | 586-323-4194
Customer Service Representative Summary and Highlights:
- Performs duties and tasks related to the daily operations of the Network and provides support to the managed care/pharmacy services department including primary telephone coverage management of network database and creation and distribution of network materials and communications.
- Performs basic computation data entry and review of materials submitted to program department by external customers.
- Performs routine follow up with customers regarding incoming questions from phone email or fax.
- Has awareness and understanding of program Help Desk roles responses and procedures.
- Works with other team members to ensure timely and proper completion of tasks and projects as assigned by management.
- Identifies and reports to management any process or system concerns/errors discovered through self-exploration or customer reported. Needs to be a strong team player.
- Actively participates in team and department meetings trainings and activities.
- Has an individual awareness of other aspects of program beyond your current role and responsibilities.
- Understands importance and function of the other teams within program and the relation to your team and functions.
- Works assigned shifts as provided in advance by management.
- Customer service skills to properly resolve common everyday issues to prevent escalations or customer complaints.
- Strong personal organizational skills to facilitate successful completion of tasks and priorities as assigned.
Customer Service Representative Details:
- Location: Reading, PA 19610 - Hybrid - Half Onsite and Half Remote
- Payrate: $18/hr
- Schedule: 1st Shift: between 8 AM - 6 PM
Customer Service Representative Qualifications:
- Verifiable High School Diploma or GED is required
- Minimum of 1 year customer service experience.
- Excellent communication skills, including a strong command of the English language and the ability to clearly articulate to customers over the telephone.
- Computer experience is required with proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Basic data entry skills with attention to accuracy and quality is essential.
- Experience in a health care setting or pharmacy insurance industry is a plus
If interested apply now, text, or email for IMMEDIATE consideration
Chin Yang | 586-323-4194