Progressive Care Unit
firstname.lastname@example.org Riverview, MI 48192 US
Provides leadership in the coordination and delivery of quality compassionate patient care. Utilizes the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation, to provide, delegate, supervise and document care and teaching of patients and family. Effectively communicates pertinent patient/family information to health care team. Participates in finding solutions for variances from patient goals and ensures implementation of solutions.
Clinical knowledge and analytical abilities necessary to formulate effective nursing care plans within the unit/department to which staff is assigned. Ability to perform a wide variety of professional nursing services. Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, and hospital personnel.
- Day Shift Submissions Only
- Schedule: No Blocked Booking. There are no set scheduled days unless worked out with the manager.
- 8 Week contracts with possibility of extensions.
- Required: Minimum Of 1 Year PCU Experience.
- Required Certifications: NIHSS/ACLS/BLS
- Patient Ratio: 1:4-5
- Minimum Trauma Level Experience: Level II
- BSN preferred.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
- Clinical knowledge and analytical abilities necessary to formulate effective nursing care plans.
- Ability to perform a wide variety of professional nursing services.
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, and hospital personnel. CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSURES REQUIRED: Current licensure by the Michigan State Board of Nursing.
- The pay for this position is 53.00 to 57.00 per hour/2,000.00 to 2500.00 per week
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment and include health, optical, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- Required for this position Licensed Registered Nurse