26500 American Dr Southfield, MI 48034 US
Direct Hire Opportunity
Dearborn, MI Onsite
Plan, develop, coordinate, supervise and monitor on-site construction engineering activities for the project and act as liaison with architect and owner regarding project progress and changes.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Provide technical support for resolution and tracking of project issues.
- Manage all project document control
- Process submittals and RFI’s
- Support Procurement in the distribution of bidding documents and tracking of bidders
- Maintain project schedule
- Prepare and issue meeting minutes
- Assist with planning and managing site logistics
- Enforce corporate safety policies on jobsite
- Receive and review/evaluate contractor quotations for changes and process change orders
- Manage plan review and approval process with local and state municipalities
- Support Mechanical/Electrical coordination process
Required Knowledge, Education, Experience, Skills, And Abilities
- 4-year Engineering, Construction Management or related degree preferred
- 1 to 3 years of related construction experience preferred
- Experience in BIM preferred, not required
- OSHA 10 or 30 Hour preferred
- Strong organizational skills applied to Document Control and Close Out
- Strong proactive positive attitude with commitment to Safety
If you think this position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, text, e-mail, or apply to this posting!