Quality Assurance Analyst III
Remote, NC US
This is NOT a C2C Position
Genesys Cloud IVR / Cyara Velocity Automation Framework
- Help create a culture that motivates teams to ensure zero defects into production.
- Work across teams to understand enterprise quality requirements and ensure adoption of core processes and standards.
- Implement the shift-left test strategy as the organization rearchitects our technology platform.
- Partner with DevOps engineers to fully automate testing throughout the release & delivery processes in the CI/CD pipeline.
- Leverage market-leading automation frameworks and tools across all levels of testing that integrate in the automated CI/CD pipeline.
- Participate in product design reviews ensuring quality practices are baked into the software development and deployment life cycle.
- Work with internal teams to document test environment and test data management container strategies and provisioning for the different types of testing activities.
- Comprehend and decompose user stories/requirements to identify what tests need to be created and automated across the all levels of testing.
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- 6+ years of experience in test automation engineering with API based testing.
- Preferred BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related subject.
- Required Experience:
- Proficiency writing code in Python
- Working knowledge of test management software (JIRA, qTest)
- Test automation tools and frameworks such as:
- Cyara Velocity
- Automating API testing and extensive knowledge of creating and leveraging mocks, stubs, and virtual services to fulfill test automation requirements. Experience with market tools:
- Experience with Test Management Tools:
- Preferred Experience with:
- Familiarity with Agile Frameworks and regression testing
- Working experience in API testing and SQL
- Experience in Quality Assurance Life Cycle (QALC) and Test Management aspects such as developing test Strategies, defect reports, defect tracking, traceability matrices using Jira
- Continuous integration / continuous delivery (CI/CD) supporting technologies:
- GIT, Git Lab, Docker
- Domain knowledge on IVR (Contact Center) testing applications:
- Genesys Cloud – Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system
- Financial services technology/ consumer banking testing experience
- AWS and Rest Services.
- Cyara Load Testing tool:
- Cyara Cruncher
- Experience in Cyara Automation
- Automating tests for the full solution stack (unit, business logic, contract, usability, functional, performance).
- Extensive knowledge of:
- White Box Testing practices.
- Software Engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control, build and release processes, continuous integration, and continuous deployment concepts (CI & CD), and test suite development and maintenance.
- Working knowledge of:
- Automated Test Driven Development (ATDD) or Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Must be able to provide hands-on training for existing testers in writing and using automation scripts and ensuring best practices are followed.
- Should have good experience with both manual and automated testing, preferably in the IVR space
- Possesses a deep understanding of shift-left test practices and techniques along with the frameworks, and tools that support it.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and energetic with an inherent curiosity to break code.