Quality Assurance Tester/Analyst - Manual
Orlando, FL 32801
- Develop and document test requirements, test design, and test plan reviews to match software features to user requirements.
- Develop test cases and scripts according to the specifications of the development team.
- Develop and implement functional test cases and test scripts of the application software, database upgrades, installation modifications, and infrastructure modifications and upgrades.
- Collaborate with business and technology leads to identify and prepare appropriate data for testing.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining testing standards, processes, and systems that follow industry standards and common practice, including development of test plan templates and instructions, test environments, test software, test data, etc.
- Eliminate, document, and report defects in the test process as early in the systems development life cycle as possible.
- Execute Performance Tests and Stress and Load Tests Coordinate with appropriate stakeholders to resolve issues identified during testing and validate product corrections and fixes.
- Bachelor’ s degree in IT, related field, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years with manual QA test case creation and execution.
- Strong knowledge of the SDLC.
- Preferred: General understanding of SQL, Oracle, Unix and JAVA Ability to document processes and work independently.
- Healthcare experience.