Quality Control Technician
Woburn, MA US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring a Quality Control Technician in Woburn, MA. The Quality Control Technician would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
If you are interested in this Quality Control Technician position, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 412-790-5425
Quality Control Technician Compensation
- The pay for this position is $30 per hour
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
Quality Control Technician Highlights
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- The required availability for this position is Shift 1st 7am to 3:30 M-F
Quality Control Technician Responsibilities
- Performs incoming, in process, and final inspections.
- Performs visual, dimensional and functional inspections i.e. on a wide variety of products in accordance with internal procedures and Product Specifications.
- Reports non-conformances to Supervisor and discusses corrective action.
- In addition, follows-up to see if corrective action was effective.
- Determines whether product is acceptable or rejected, initiates rejection notices, and maintains accurate written records of the inspections performed, including the results.
- Recognizes conditions outside their specific areas of inspection which require action and refers the items to the supervisor. Monitors compliance to G.M.P. and G.D.P. in employee working areas and reports infractions to Q.C.
- Supervisor for corrective action.
- Employee evaluates both the product and process, making decisions on subjective visual inspections.
- Responsibilities have an impact on product quality, productivity, and product costs as affected by internal and external costs of rework, scrap and product warranty
Quality Control Technician Requirements
- High school diploma or GED. One to two (1-2) years related Quality Control experience or equivalency.
- Demonstrated human relation and communications skills.
- Knowledge of inspection/sampling techniques and familiarity with ANSI/ASQZ1.4, AQL.
- Knowledge of mechanical and physical inspection techniques using (calipers, micrometers, blueprint/artwork reading, etc.). Must be able to read and comprehend English.
- Duties require basic knowledge of math.
- At least Six (6) months related work experience in a ISO 13485 / FDA medical device manufacturing environment preferred. Ability to withstand repetitive motion and to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Solid understanding of computers.
If you think this Quality Control Technician position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!