Quality Outreach Specialist
3829 Gaskins Road Richmond, VA 23233
Job Title: HEDIS Quality Outreach Specialist
Location: Richmond VA 23233
SHIFT: Mon - Fri 8: 30 - 5
Description: The Quality Outreach Specialist coordinates and implements outreach and training activities designed to increase members’ compliance to key quality measures. He/she is responsible for implementing the health plan’ s outreach strategy which includes establishing and maintaining positive relationships with community agencies, providers, and members, including and responding to any requests and concern.
Will be working onsite every day in Richmond, VA office and on the phone most of the day. Will be traveling 0-10% of the time. Will be provided a company laptop and an office landline and will be reimbursed for all travel mileage.
- Develops and implements outreach plans to maintain high value relationships with members and providers .
- Ensures that all activities are conducted consistent with regulatory requirements.
- Travels throughout the designated service area to meet with members and providers regarding services needed
- Interacts effectively with community resources, providers, and provider groups.
- Tracks and trends outreach activities and results to determine barriers, opportunities and best practices.
- Coordinates and implements outreach activities, special events, programs and educational offerings for members and providers.
- Coordinates multi-departmental collaboration for member and provider outreach activities.
- Assists with the development of marketing and promotional materials for outreach.
- Provides culturally and linguistically appropriate services and ensures physical and other accessibility for people with disabilities.
- Associate’ s Degree REQUIRED, Associates degree in healthcare or related discipline or equivalent work experience
- 1 year minimum experience interacting with members.
- 3 years of experience in quality management required.
- Demonstrated understanding of healthcare industry standards, HEDIS and NCQA.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written
- Ability to interact effectively with business owners, senior management, and peers across the organization A VALID DRIVERS LICENSE IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION.**
- Will be traveling 0 -10% of the time. Will be provided a company laptop and phone and will be reimbursed for all travel mileage.
- Full benefits available after 90 days: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-term Disability
- 401k after 1 year of employment: With employer match and profit sharing.
- Competitive Pay Rate!
- Work Life Balance