RN Cardiac Cath LAB
Erie, PA US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring Registered Nurse Cardiac Cath Lab in Pittsburg, PA. This would be full time / 36+ hours per week.
If you are interested in this Cardiac Cath RN, please contact Edwina at (586) 473-6098 or email Ewatts@Alinestaffing.com
Cath Lab RN
- The pay for this position is $4,000 weekly (Travel) / call for local rate.
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
Registered Nurse Cardiac Cath Lab
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- The required availability for this position is 10-hour shifts 7a – 530pm
Cardiac Cath RN
- Utilized the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Documented the patient's plan of care using identified nursing diagnoses, expected patient outcomes, and selected nursing interventions.
- Assessed signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient's condition.
- Provided basic patient care and treatments, such as dressed wounds, treated bedsores, gave enemas, douches, and performed catheterizations.
- Administered prescribed medications, started intravenous fluids, and documented patients' charts by recording food and fluid intake and output.
Registered Nurse Cardiac Cath Lab Requirements
- Active Nursing License in good standing
- Attendance is mandatory for the first 90 days
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 of recent Cath Lab experience
If you think this Cardiac Cath RN position is a good fit for you, please feel free to call or text Edwina at (586) 473-6098 or email Ewatts@alinestaffing.com.
Cardiac Cath Lab, registered nurse, RN, Medical Surgical, Med surg, PACU, PACU Nurse, patient care, ICU, Intensive Care Unit Nurse, care unit , anesthesia, surgery, patient education, post-surgery care, inpatient, outpatient, chronic care, acute care, family education, hospital, emergency room, ER, ED, emergency department, hospital care, sedation, patient care, chronic care, acute care, Pain specialist, emergency room, ER, emergency department, ED, recovery room, Telemetry, Cardiac, admissions, hospital, pre-op, post-op, surgeries, post-operative, patient education, care plans