RN Case Manager
500 W. Renaissance Detroit, MI 48243
A-Line Staffing is hiring 4-6 RN Case Manager' s for a client location in Detroit, MI. This is a contract-to-hire opportunity with the potential to work from home after production standards are met. Great opportunity for growth and learning the Case Management side of the healthcare industry. Contact Aaron Smith at A-Line Staffing via 877-782-3334 x 234 for more information.
Title: RN Case Manager
Location: Detroit, MI
Max Pay Rate: $33/hr
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, short-term disability, and life insurance available after 90 days. 401k available after 1 year employment.
Telephonic RN Case Manager:
Utilizing a collaborative process, the case manager will assess, plan, implement, coordinate, monitor, evaluate and advocate the options and services required to meet an individual’ s health needs, using communication and available resources to promote quality, cost effective outcomes. The case manager helps identify appropriate providers and facilities throughout the continuum of services while ensuring that available resources are being used in a timely and cost-effective manner in order to obtain optimum value for both the client and the reimbursement source.
RN Case Manager Education and/or Experience:
- Registered Nurse with current Michigan License required
- Strong Computer Skills - MS Officer (Outlook, Word, Excel) and good typing skills
- Bachelor’ s degree in Nursing or related fields (preferred)
- CCM certification (preferred). If not certified upon hire, encouraged to become CCM certified within four (4) years of functioning in a case management role
- Certification in Chronic Care Professional (preferred)
- Two (2) years full time equivalent of direct clinical care to the consumer
- Two (2) to four (4) years of clinical experience preferably in Case Management or Home Health Care with a Medical/Surgical background
- Working knowledge of Case Management principles and procedures based on nationally recognized standards of Case Management