RN Field Assessment Nurse - Albany/Schenectady County
RN Case Manager (Field Assessment / No Direct Care / UAS Assessments)
Looking for a Registered Nurse with UAS experience to work for a large insurance company as a Field Assessment Nurse. Please note this job does not require case management of patients, Nurse will be only be responsible for the UAS assessments, cases will be managed seperatly.
Willing to travel through Albany/ Schenectady County to visit patients.
Perks: 33 paid days off a year (holiday + PTO + sick), annual bonus, medical/dental/vision, 401k with matching and more! Excellent starting salary!
Shift: Monday -Friday, 8: 00 am -5: 00 pm, 40-hour work week with no charting after hours!
Training 10-12 weeks:
- Extensive training
- Must be willing to train in the office 1 week and train in the field for up to 11 weeks
UAS Field Nurse Job Duties:
- Meet members in homes and in assisted living facilities, perform UAS assessment for Managed Medicaid and Managed LTC patients
- Assist members gaining access to needed services through coordination and integration of medical and long-term care services for the purpose of orientation, care plan development, assessment, and care coordination.
- Interview patients, caregivers to determine needs and level of care required.
UAS Field Nurse Requirements:
- 3+ years of care management experience preferred
- Home health, discharge planning, or long-term care experience preferred. Nursing Home, Assisted Living, LTC also acceptable.
- Valid driver' s license required
- New York State RN license required