RN Home Health
5445 Ali Drive Grand Blanc, MI 48439
- Day Shift, Mon-Fri, 8a-5p
- No Weekends and No On-Call
- Busy Census to keep your 40 hours
- BENEFITS - Available after 90 days completed
- Hourly Pay not pay per visit. Up to $33/hr
- Registered nurse with current licensure to practice professional nursing in the state of Michigan.
- Graduate accredited school of nursing.
- Current CPR certification.
- Current valid driver’ s license.
- Minimum of one-year experience in Home Health.
- Knowledge of OASIS
- Preferred experience in public health, home care or hospice nursing.
- Self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrates excellent observation, problem solving, verbal and written communication skills; nursing skills per competency checklist.
- Shows ability to organize and prioritize workload independently.
As a licensed RN Case Manager, you will provide direct patient care, including IV therapy and wound care, and develop, implement and evaluate individualized patient care plans. The RN Case Manager will help to educate patients and their families on how to follow their care plans as well as provide nursing care to patients. In this position, you will act as advocates to patient welfare, and serve as a liaison between patients, their families and healthcare providers. We’ ll provide you with an environment where you can work with other dedicated clinicians who are empathetic, engaged and compassionate.