RN Home Health
Greenville, SC US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring RN Home Health in Greenville, SC. The RN Home Health would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
RN Home Health Compensation
- The pay for this position is $41.00 per hour
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment and include health, optical, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
RN Home Health Highlights
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- The required availability for this position is Monday – Friday until shift is complete
RN Home Health Responsibilities
- Assess home health and/or hospice patients in stable and emergent situations to identify the physical psychosocial and environmental needs as evidenced by documentation clinical record case conference team report and evaluations.
- Implement develop document and evaluate the Plan of Care POC to ensure quality and continuity of care
- Obtain data on physical psychological social spiritual and cultural factors that may influence patient/family health status and incorporate that data in to the Plan of Care POC
- Assure continuity of quality patient care delivered with appropriate documentation. Maintain up-to-date patient records so that all visits contacts problems plans actions and goals are accurately and clearly stated and changes are reflected as they occur.
- Provide care utilizing infection control measures that protect both the staff and the Patient OSHA.
- Educates patients and/or their families regarding care diet medications home safety etc. Uses teaching methods appropriate to the age condition culture and assessed learning-readiness of the patient and/or family members. Consistently teaches and promotes self-care practices.
- Supervise and provide clinical directions to the HHA/STNA/LVN to ensure quality and continuity of service provided.
- Assess and reassess pain. Utilize appropriate pain management techniques. Educate the patient and family regarding pain management.
- Arranges referrals to appropriate agencies when need exists.
- Monitor assigned cases to ensure compliance with requirements of third-party payer.
- Performs on-call responsibilities and provide on-call services to patients/families as assigned.
- Provides effective communication and serves as a liaison to patients/family team members administration physicians and other health care professionals.
- Attends interdisciplinary team meetings and other meetings when necessary and appropriate.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
RN Home Health Requirements
- Homecare Homebase Software Experience
- OASIS Experience
- Current state license as a Registered Nurse
- Proof of current CPR certification
- Current driver's license
- Must have reliable transportation and insurance - Required
- 1-2 years experience as a Registered Nurse in a clinical care setting
- 2 years Home health experience
- Graduate of an accredited Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma program
- Attendance is mandatory for the first 90 days