RN Home Health
Kingsport, TX US
Now hiring RN Home Health in Kingsport, TN. This RN Home Health position is with a Fortune 10 company and has career growth potential.
RN Home Health Highlights:
- Pay starts at $54.00 per hour
RN Home Health Job Description:
- Assess home health and/or hospice patients in stable and emergent situations to identify the physical, psychosocial and environmental needs as evidenced by documentation, clinical record, case conference, team report and evaluations.
- Implement, develop, document and evaluate the Plan of Care (POC) to ensure quality and continuity of care.
- Obtain data on physical, psychological, social, spiritual and cultural factors that may influence patient/family health status and incorporate that data in to the Plan of Care (POC).
- Assure continuity of quality patient care delivered with appropriate documentation. Maintain up-to-date patient records so that all visits, contacts, problems, plans, actions and goals are accurately and clearly stated and changes are reflected as they occur.
- Provide care utilizing infection control measures that protect both the staff and the Patient (OSHA).
- Educates patients and/or their families regarding care, diet, medications, home safety, etc. Uses teaching methods appropriate to the age, condition, culture and assessed learning-readiness of the patient and/or family members. Consistently teaches and promotes self-care practices.
- Supervise and provide clinical directions to the HHA/STNA/LVN to ensure quality and continuity of service provided.
- Assess and reassess pain. Utilize appropriate pain management techniques. Educate the patient and family regarding pain management.
- Arranges referrals to appropriate agencies when need exists.
- Monitor assigned cases to ensure compliance with requirements of third party payer.
- Performs on-call responsibilities and provide on-call services to patients/families as assigned.
- Provides effective communication and serves as a liaison to patients/family, team members, administration, physicians and other health care professionals.
- Attends interdisciplinary team meetings and other meetings when necessary and appropriate.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested
WHAT’S GREAT ABOUT THIS POSITION??
- Full benefits available after 90 days: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-term Disability
RN Home Health Job Requirements:
- Homecare Homebase Software Experience
- OASIS Experience
- Current state license as a Registered Nurse
- CHPN certification
- Proof of current CPR certification
- 1-2 years experience as a Registered Nurse in a clinical care setting
- 2+ years Home health experience
- Graduate of an accredited Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma program
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing - Preferred