RN Review Analyst
600 E. Lafayette Detroit, MI 48226
SCHEDULE: Tues-Sat, 8a-5p, Full-Time, 40 hours per week
Environment: In Office, Telephonic or Computer Approval/Denial of procedures, facility transfer, DME, etc.
Responsible for the approval or rejection of claims, admissions approvals, telephone triage, and/or benefit interpretation. May be required to enter or reference data via PC and/or CRT terminal.
- Registered Nurse with current Michigan driver' s license.
- Associate Degree or nursing diploma required.
- Two (2) years patient care experience.
- Triage, case management and/or rehabilitation experience preferred.
- Expertise in the use of medical terminology.
- InterQual knowledge required.
- Some weekends and holidays required.