9100 Babcock Boulevard Pittsburgh, PA 15237 US
Registered Nurse Shifts (Tele)- Days, Afternoons, and Overnights
We are looking for a highly capable telemetry nurse to analyze medical equipment measurements. In this role, your duties will include studying patient history, administering specialized treatment to critically ill patients, and keeping medical records. You will also be required to update family members on the medical condition of the patients.
To ensure success, telemetry nurses should demonstrate extensive experience in caring for critically ill patients and the ability to work in a highly demanding environment. Accomplished candidates expertly interpret medical technology data and provide their patients with dedicated care.
Registered Nurse Responsibilities (RN(: Tele
- A Telemetry Nurse monitors patient’s vital signs with an electrocardiogram or other life sign-measuring device.
- They usually provide care to patients with gastrointestinal diseases, heart failure, diabetes, and other acute diagnoses.
- Most often they work in hospitals or other clinical facilities
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to obtain
- Current certifications required to work in specialty.
- Full of Life, Opportunity and Fun
Registered Nurse Qualifications (RN) Tele
- 0-1 year nursing experience.
- BSN preferred.
- TELE experience preferred.
Registered Nurse Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances (RN):
CPR required based on AHA standards that include both a didactic and skills demonstration component
- Basic Life Support (BLS) OR Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Registered Nurse (RN) OR Temporary Practice Permit (TPP)