RN: Utilization Review
1231 East Beltline Avenue Northeast Grand Rapids, MI 49525
Full time Utilization Review- RN openings in the Grand Rapids, MI area with a major healthcare company! Working Remotely Opportunities!
Starting ASAP! Apply now to Bryan Roy with A-Line!
HOURS: 40 hours per week. 8- hr shift between 8am - 5pm, Monday through Friday
- Provides health information, interacts and acts as a resource for nursing units for complex clinical situations to ensure appropriate use of acute care services and diagnosis-related group (DRG) management.
- Assesses appropriateness of inpatient admissions and continued stay.
- Educates medical staff/other health care professionals regarding utilization management and quality requirements.
- Makes recommendations and provides financial and utilization management (UM) information to other members of the care facilitation teams for work prioritization.
- Works closely with inpatient care facilitators and Medical Social Workers to move patients through the continuum appropriately.
- Utilization Review nurse needed at Priority Health for a 6 month to 1 year assignment.
- Experience in UM is required as well as competence in InterQual Criteria.
- FACETS and Vital Systems can be taught.
- The nurse will need to be onsite for initial training but can work remotely once they demonstrate proficiency
- Full benefits available after 90 days: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-term Disability
- 401k after 1 year of employment: With employer match and profit sharing
- Wellness Program: Now including FITNESS benefits!
- GREAT Hours! Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week, No Weekends
- Competitive Pay Rate!
Apply now to Bryan Roy with A-Line!
I look forward to hearing from you!