Radiation Therapist II
4708 Alliance Boulevard Plano, TX 75093
A-Line Staffing is now hiring Radiation Therapist II in Plano, Texas. This Radiation Therapist II position is with a Fortune 10 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
Radiation Therapist II Highlights:
- NO WEEKENDS
- Shifts beginning between 8 AM and 5 PM
Radiation Therapist II Job Description:
- Accurately delivers and records radiation therapy treatments under the direction of a radiation oncologist and chief radiation therapist
- Accurately enters and maintains patient treatment parameters into electronic medical record
- Participates in clinical instruction of newly hired therapists and students
- Assists in maintaining patient appointment schedule and submitting correct billing information
- Accurately cuts blocks, when applicable
- Accurately makes custom molds
- Accurately completes simple mu calculations
- Accurately interprets a computerized treatment plan
Radiation Therapist II Job Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience actively practicing as an Radiation Therapist
- Must be a licensed Radiation Therapist
- Full benefits available after 90 days: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-term Disability
- 401k after 1 year of employment: With employer match and profit sharing
- Wellness Program: Now including FITNESS benefits!
- GREAT Hours! Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week, No Weekends
- Competitive Pay Rate!