Recruiter - Remote
Cumberland, RI 02864
- Delivering an outstanding candidate and hiring leader experience including executing a comprehensive, proactive recruitment strategy, reviewing applicants, selecting candidates for interviews, managing the offer process and ensuring high quality hiring within established time frame.
- Creating and executing a sourcing strategy with the internal customer that includes timelines and deliverables as well as utilizing innovative sourcing practices and tools to ensure an adequate pipeline of qualified, diverse candidates.
- Serving as a business leader with an expertise in recruitment who can communicate both internally and externally with hiring leaders and candidates to share knowledge of the client s business, benefits, and opportunities.
- Understanding and achieving defined recruiting metrics including, but not limited to, time to fill, referrals hired, and candidate/hiring leader survey scores.
- Level of knowledge equivalent to that ordinarily obtained by a Bachelor s Degree in Human Resource, Business, Organizational Development or similar discipline.
- 5 years of high volume recruiting and sourcing experience with proven track record of delivering high impact recruiting solutions at an accelerated pace with exception evidence of client collaboration
- Experience in a complex, matrixed environment is preferred.
- Healthcare or retail experience is also a plus.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality as you will have visibility to sensitive business information.
- Must be able to quickly grasp knowledge of the business and the position and be able to communicate effectively to various stakeholders to drive talent to the organization.
For more information, please contact A-Line Staffing at 877-782-3334.