3850 Farm to Market 2920 Spring, TX 77388
Registered Dietitian -Clinic / Pharmacy
Great opportunity for a Registered Dietitian (RD) in a well-known pharmacy.
Clinic Hours: M-F: 830a-730p, Sat: 9a-530p, Sun: 9a-430p
Tentative Schedule: 40 hours, 1130a-730p Wed-Fri, Sat and Sun. Schedule may be revised.
Registered Dietitian Job Duties:
- Creation and delivery of teaching/educating material and counseling
- Health patients create behavior change with nutrition and proper eating
- May need to float to pharmacies in the area
Registered Dietitian Requirements:
- Registered ADA Commission on Dietetic Registration
- Licensed with the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation (TDLR)
- Bachelor’ s degree
- 2-5+ years of experience with creating and delivering nutritional health promotion programs
- Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE) preferred.
- BLS preferred
- Strong computer skills, familiar with MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Skype
877-782-3334, EXT 246