Registered Nurse - Operating Rooms
44201 Dequindre Road Troy, MI 48085
Job Title: Operating Room Nurse
Location: Troy, Michigan 48085
Hours: 10 / 12 hours day shift
Pay: $35.00 - $41.00 hourly and weekly pay
Apply today with Ashley! 877-782-3334 or email email@example.com
The role of the preoperative nurse or operating room (OR) nurse is to provide care for patients before, during and after surgery.
- Assist physician with examinations, procedures, and other processes related to direct patient, emergency medical and trauma patient care.
- Direct or perform the functions and activities in the ambulatory surgery area, operating room, and recovery room following evidence-based policies, procedures and standards.
- Performs circulating functions including monitoring, recording and communicating patient condition and managing overall nursing care of patient before, during and after procedure
- Associates Degree in Nursing
- Active RN State Licensure
- Minimum of 2 years RECENT Operating room experience
- BLS Required