Registered Nurse / 32 Hours / Variable Shifts
Registered Nurse / 32 Hours / Variable Shifts / NWH Cardiovascular Center
- Responsible for the assessment, planning, implementation, evaluation, and documentation of nursing care.
- The RN administers nursing care within the scope of hospital policies and procedures, Massachusetts state regulations and standards of practice issued by The American Nurses Association and other professional organizations.
- Collaborate/cooperate with nursing staff and other hospital and health care personnel to promote health, to the optimal level of wellness for patients, families and the community.
Education and Experience:
- Current MA RN license required
- 2 years of Critical Care experience required
- Cardiac ICU, CCU, or Cardiac Surgery preferred
- Cath Lab experience preferred
- Previous IR experience required
- Proficiency in IV catheter insertion and IV sedation in an acute procedural setting required.
For more information, please contact (248)939-6222