Registered Nurse Home Health Case Manager
Crystal, MN 55428 US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring Registered Nurse Home Health Case Manager in Brooklyn Park MN 55428! This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
RN Home Health Case Manager Compensation
- The pay for this position is based on experience, mileage paid in additional to the hourly rate
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment and include health, optical, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
RN Home Health Case Manager Highlights
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- The required availability for this position is M-F 8 AM – 5 PM
- On call may be required
RN Home Health Case Manager Responsibilities
- Assess home health and/or hospice patients in stable and emergent situations to identify the physical, psychosocial and environmental needs as evidenced by documentation, clinical record, case conference, team report and evaluations.
- Implement, develop, document and evaluate the Plan of Care (POC) to ensure quality and continuity of care.
- Obtain data on physical, psychological, social, spiritual and cultural factors that may influence patient/family health status and incorporate that data in to the Plan of Care (POC).
- Assure continuity of quality patient care delivered with appropriate documentation. Maintain up-to-date patient records so that all visits, contacts, problems, plans, actions and goals are accurately and clearly stated and changes are reflected as they occur.
- Provide care utilizing infection control measures that protect both the staff and the Patient (OSHA).
- Educates patients and/or their families regarding care, diet, medications, home safety, etc. Uses teaching methods appropriate to the age, condition, culture and assessed learning-readiness of the patient and/or family members.
- Consistently teaches and promotes self-care practices.
- Supervise and provide clinical directions to the HHA/STNA/LVN to ensure quality and continuity of service provided.
- Assess and reassess pain. Utilize appropriate pain management techniques. Educate the patient and family regarding pain management.
- Arranges referrals to appropriate agencies when need exists.
- Monitor assigned cases to ensure compliance with requirements of third party payer.
- Performs on-call responsibilities and provide on-call services to patients/families as assigned.
- Provides effective communication and serves as a liaison to patients/family, team members, administration, physicians and other health care professionals.
- Attends interdisciplinary team meetings and other meetings when necessary and appropriate.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
RN Home Health Case Manager Requirements
- 2 years of home health experience
- OASIS experience
- HCHB (Home Care Home Base) experience
- AHA BLS
- RN license in active and in good standing in the state in which you are applying
- Attendance is mandatory for the first 90 days
If you think this RN Case Manager position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!
Keywords: Registered Nurse, RN, Home Health, Hospice, Long Term Care, Long Term Nursing, Case Manager, patient education, patient care, CPR, critical care, acute care, chronic, Oasis, public health, communication, education, hospital, ER, Emergency room, ED, Emergency department, OASIS, public health, patient education, medical care, hospital, wound therapy, training, documentation, EMR, IV Fusions, managed care, emergency procedures, Medicare guidelines, patient care plans, infection control
JOB ID 116016