10970 Shadow Creek Parkway Pearland, TX 77584
A-Line Staffing is looking to hire a compassionate Registered Nurse with recent Oncology experience. If you are looking to make a difference in someone' s life, this is the job for you. Please contact Drita 586-710-7957 or email at email@example.com
Job Title: Registered Nurse - ONC
Location: Pearland TX 77584
SHIFT: Mon – Fri 8am – 5pm
PAY: $36.00 - $39.00, hourly paid weekly
Description: Under general supervision, provides professional nursing care for patients adhering to national and company standards and guidelines for specialty regulations. Must recognize physical, psychological, and spiritual aspects of care and participates in companywide quality initiatives.
- Demonstrates knowledge of age specific differences in the patient population including physiological and developmental differences unique to each group.
- Assess and monitors therapy of patients using appropriate technical skills under the direction and supervision of a physician.
- Infusion of Chemotherapy and Biotherapy treatments requiring excellent IV skills
- Appropriate charting of interventions in I Know Med
- Demonstrates knowledge of reimbursement procedures and charge capture.
- Performs venipuncture, accesses implanted ports and maintains central venous access devices and alternate delivering systems.
- Documents all elements of care.
- Communicates all pertinent information and any interventions to the physician or mid-level provider.
- Assesses patient/family needs and provides teaching.
- Follows OSHA guidelines when handling cytotoxic agents, biohazardous waste and any other material potentially infected with a blood borne pathogen.
- Maintains current knowledge of oncology nursing by participating in ongoing educational opportunities.
- Graduate from an accredited program for professional nursing education, BSN preferred.
- 3 plus years, recent experience, preferably in an oncology environment.
- Experience in Infusion of Chemotherapy and Biotherapy treatments requiring excellent IV skills
- Unrestricted State RN license
- Full benefits available after 90 days: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-term Disability
- 401k after 1 year of employment: With employer match and profit sharing
- Competitive Pay Rate!
- Work Life Balance