Registered Nurse (RN) Home Health
Jersey Vlg, TX 77064 US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring Registered Nurse (RN) Home Health in North Houston. The Registered Nurse (RN) Home Health would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Lindsay Kopasz at 5867645060/Lkopasz@AlineStaffing.com
Registered Nurse (RN) Home Health Compensation
- The pay for this position is $54.00 per hour
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment and include health, optical, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
Registered Nurse (RN) Home Health Highlights
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- The required availability for this position is On call every 4 weeks- ,Weekend on call and thru the week for RNs till Friday am and then the next RN takes over for the next week.
Registered Nurse (RN) Home Health Responsibilities
- Assess home health and/or hospice patients in stable and emergent situations to identify the physical, psychosocial and environmental needs as evidenced by documentation, clinical record, case conference, team report and evaluations.
- Implement, develop, document and evaluate the Plan of Care (POC) to ensure quality and continuity of care
- Obtain data on physical, psychological, social, spiritual and cultural factors that may influence patient/family health status and incorporate that data in to the Plan of Care (POC).
- Assure continuity of quality patient care delivered with appropriate documentation. Maintain up-to-date patient records so that all visits, contacts, problems, plans, actions and goals are accurately and clearly stated and changes are reflected as they occur.
- Provide care utilizing infection control measures that protect both the staff and the Patient (OSHA).
- Educates patients and/or their families regarding care, diet, medications, home safety, etc. Uses teaching methods appropriate to the age, condition, culture and assessed learning-readiness of the patient and/or family members. Consistently teaches and promotes self-care practices.
Registered Nurse (RN) Home Health Requirements
- Homecare Homebase Software Experience - Required
- OASIS Experience - Required
- Current state license as a Registered Nurse – Required
- Proof of current CPR certification - Required
- Current driver's license - Required
- Must have reliable transportation and insurance - Required
- 1-2 years experience as a Registered Nurse in a clinical care setting - Required
- 2+ years Home health experience - Required.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Attendance is mandatory for the first 90 days
Registered Nurse (RN) Home Health Preferred Qualifications
- CHPN certification - Preferred
If you think this Registered Nurse (RN) Home Health position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!
Lindsay Kopasz at 5867645060/Lkopasz@AlineStaffing.com