Regulatory Affairs Associate I
1 Waukegan Road Lake Bluff, IL 60044
Now hiring a Regulatory Affairs Associate in North Chicago, IL. The Regulatory Affairs Associate would be working for a Fortune 100 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
Regulatory Affairs Associate Highlights
- This position pays $20 per hour
- The schedule for this position is Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
Regulatory Affairs Associate Duties
- Assess incoming global regulatory information and enters data into systems.
- Interact with all areas of regulatory affairs and affiliates to ensure information is current, accurate and available in regulatory systems.
- Execute established business processes and may assist in development and implementation of process /system changes and/or data remediation projects.
- Troubleshoot errors and system performance and issues.
- Work with supervisor and IT on business problem resolution and enhancements.
- Participate and contributes in group, department and cross-functional meetings.
- Provide input on training materials and may assist in training junior team members.
Regulatory Affairs Associate Requirements
- 2+ years' experience in a related area
- Knowledge of drug submissions
- Bachelor' s degree in a related area preferred
- Associate' s Degree in a related area
If you think this Regulatory Affairs Associate position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!
(877) 782-3334 ext. 269