Remote Case Manager (RN, LCSW, or LCPC)
S Chicago Hei, IL 60411 | Temporarily remote due to COVID-19 TELECOMMUTE US
A-Line Staffing Solutions is hiring a Case Manager for an opportunity with a Fortune 500 pharmaceutical company!
Currently fully remote. Field visits are on hold due to Covid-19 restrictions, but will resume in the near future. The Position will require travel to members' homes up to 50-75% (Chicago Heights, IL area).
- Pays: $35.87 per hour
- Monday - Friday 8AM - 5PM
- Remote now but will return to on site visits in Chicago Heights, IL and surrounding areas
Health Benefits After 90 Days (Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-term disability), and 401K with Company Match after 1 Year
- The Case Manager utilizes a collaborative process of assessment, planning, facilitation and advocacy for options and services to meet an individual's benefit plan and/or health needs through communication and available resources to promote optimal, cost-effective outcomes.
- Through the use of clinical tools and information/data review, conducts comprehensive assessments of referred member's needs/eligibility and determines approach to case resolution and/or meeting needs by evaluating member's benefit plan and available internal and external programs/services.
- Application and/or interpretation of applicable criteria and guidelines, standardized case management plans, policies, procedures, and regulatory standards while assessing benefits and/or member’s needs to ensure appropriate administration of benefits.
- Utilizes case management and quality management processes in compliance with regulatory and accreditation guidelines and company policies and procedures.
- RN, LCSW, or LCPC with current unrestricted state licensure in IL. REQUIRED
- Must be willing and able to travel using your own vehicle 50-75% of their time to meet with members face to face
- Valid Drivers License required.