Remote Case Manager Social Worker
Kansas City, KS US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring a Remote Case Manager Social Worker in Kansas. The Remote Case Manager Social Worker would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
If you are interested in this Remote Case Manager Social Worker position, please contact me at email@example.com or call me at 412-790-5425
Remote Case Manager Social Worker Compensation
- The pay for this position is $29.45 per hour
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
Remote Case Manager Social Worker Highlights
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- The required availability for this position is M_F 8-5
- Must be located in these areas:
2. Atchison County KS
3 Saline County KS
Remote Case Manager Social Worker Responsibilities
- Through the use of care management tools and information/data review, conducts comprehensive
evaluation of referred member's needs/eligibility and recommends an approach to case resolution and/or
meeting needs by evaluating member's benefit plan and available internal and external programs/services.
- Identifies high risk factors and service needs that may impact member outcomes and care planning
components with appropriate referral to clinical case management or crisis intervention as appropriate
- Coordinates and implements assigned care plan activities and monitors care plan progress.
Enhancement of Medical Appropriateness and Quality of Care:
- Using holistic approach consults with case managers, supervisors, Medical Directors and/or other health
programs to overcome barriers to meeting goals and objectives; presents cases at case conferences to
obtain multidisciplinary review in order to achieve optimal outcomes.
- Identifies and escalates quality of care issues through established channels.
- Utilizes negotiation skills to secure appropriate options and services necessary to meet the member's
- Utilizes influencing/ motivational interviewing skills to ensure maximum member engagement and
promote lifestyle/behavior changes to achieve optimum level of health.
- Provides coaching, information and support to empower the member to make ongoing independent
medical and/or healthy lifestyle choices.
- Helps member actively and knowledgably participate with their provider in healthcare decision-making.
Monitoring, Evaluation and Documentation of Care:
- Utilizes case management and quality management processes in compliance with regulatory and
accreditation guidelines and company policies and procedures
Remote Case Manager Social Worker Requirements
1+ year(s) behavioral health, social services, or human services field.
-Willing and able to travel up to 50%-75% locally to meet members face to face in Atchison County KS
and surrounding areas/counties.
- Must have reliable transportation.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Computer literacy and demonstrated proficiency is required in order to navigate through internal/external
computer systems, and MS Office Suite applications, including Word and Excel is strongly preferred.
- Case management and discharge planning experience preferred
- Managed Care experience preferred
-1-year Experience in Home and Community based services (HCBS) waiver.
If you think this Remote Case Manager Social Worker position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!