Remote FNP, Family Nurse Practitioner (Rhode Island License required)
RI | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
HIRING!! Licensed Family Nurse Practitioner in the state of Rhode Island for a full-time WORK FROM HOME opportunity:
Work From Home, 100% WFH but must be located in and have license in the same state as this posting is originated.
- Offers: $59.43 per hour + Health Benefits after 90 days!
- Shift: 3 weekdays + every other weekend (Saturday OR Sunday) 30 - 38 hrs per week. M-F 8AM - 7PM, Sat 9:30am - 6pm,Sun 9am-4:30pm
- Electronic Medical Record chart and lab order review, signage and closure
- Clinical collaboration and oversight of pharmacy colleagues, and technical support via telephone and video-to-video modalities
- EMR generated lab result report review, patient outreach and results sharing via verbal communication or certified letter publication
- Partnership with external lab vendors to mitigate missing or overdue lab results.
- Training will be provided, experience as an FNP is not required.
- Completion of a: Master’s Degree level Family Nurse Practitioner program with current National Board Certification and State of Employment license to practice in the Advanced Practice Nurse role required.
Key words: entry level, FNP, Family Nurse Practitioner, Remote, WFH, work-from-home