Remote Program Specialist! MUST LIVE IN PA!
Harrisburg, PA 17120 US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring a Remote Program Specialist in Harrisburg, PA 17120. The Program Specialist would be working in public health and has career growth potential. Posted as full time, willing to accept part-time applicants as well.
**Pennsylvania Statewide travel required.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Breanna D. at 586-710-7972 with A-Line Staffing.
Program Specialist Compensation
- The pay for this position is $21.00 per hour
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment and include health, optical, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
Program Specialist Highlights
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- The required availability for this position is 8am-4pm.
Program Specialist Responsibilities
- Provides support and collaborates in the planning, development, implementation, analysis, and documentation of an agency program. Serves as a liaison to staff, government agencies, community organizations, or the general public to assist in explaining program specifics and requirements.
Program Specialist Requirements
- Associate degree or a combination of education and experience will be considered
- 1 year of professional experience in developing, implementing, or evaluating human services, sociology, public health, health care services, or health care insurance programs preferred
- High School Diploma or GED
If you think this Program Specialist position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!
Keywords: program specialist, work from home, travel, remote, planning, development, implementation, analysis, documentation, agency program, public health, staff liaison, government agencies, community organizations, general public information, associate degree, sociology, healthcare services, health care insurance