25 Blackstone Valley Place Lincoln, RI 02865
Now hiring Customer Service Representatives in Lincoln, RI The Customer Service Representative would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week and benefits are available after 90 days.
Pay Rate: $12 to $14 Hourly
Customer Service Representative Duties
- Verify insurance coverage for both new and existing patients
- an understanding of insurance carriers and concepts including drug cards, major medical benefits, and per diem coverage as well as knowledge of government and patient assistance programs.
- Experience working with payers/insurance companies to secure coverage and benefits for specialty therapies.
Customer Service Representative Requirements
- Previous experience working with payers/insurance companies to secure coverage and benefits for specialty therapies.
- Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, and third party vendors is a plus.
- 6+ months' of experience with medical insurance, benefits verification, medical billing or a related field.
- 1+ years of experience in a Windows based computer utilizing Microsoft Office
- High School Diploma or GED
If you think this Healthcare Customer Service Representative position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to e-mail, or apply to this posting!