1 Great Valley Boulevard Wilkes-Barre, PA 18706
- This position involves extensive member contact via the telephone.
- Handles inbound/outbound calls from participants and/or prescribers when needed to start and process order requests.
- Ability to research and investigate orders.
- Research issues sent by Customer Care, Account Managers, internal customers and Quality Assurance relative to the customer service experience.
- Notifying requestor of decisions, changes, or other relevant information pertaining to request/inquiry.
- Responsible for researching and resolving payment issues.
- Call to offer a direct sale of medications to participants and posting payments to the proper account.
- Perform required transactions to complete mail order prescriptions. Follow through on standard operating procedures, problem-solving and troubleshooting within guidelines.
- Ability to work under strict turn-around-times.
- PC skills in Windows-based applications.
- Advanced verbal/written communication skills.
- Team-oriented, customer service focused and able to identify process improvements.
- The position may require working an occasional Saturday and or Sunday shift.
- Responsive, reliable and able to express assurance/confidence.
- Ability to express empathy and professionalism.
- There may be the possibility of working from home depending on several factors including site location, employee performance, department need, as well as other criteria.
- Ability to understand the audience you are writing to Analytical problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate strong research skills with the ability to evaluate, focus on the problem and find the resolution.
- Understand the importance of timely work and effective planning.
- The clear understanding companyvalues and importance of customer satisfaction.
- Prioritizing and organizing workload in adherence to deadlines.
- Desire and aptitude to assist a customer with escalated concerns and provide final resolutions.
- Ability to respond to escalated concerns in a calm and professional manner in attempts to prevent further escalations.
- Ability to multi-task with strong time management skills.
- High School diploma or GED.