Direct care aide
Selinsgrove, PA US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring– Resident Aid to work in a facility located in Selinsgrove, PA 17870! Aline Staffing is now hiring Representative Direct Care Worker . The would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week. If you are interested in this position, please contact Alexis at 586-442-1748 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
START DATE 10/9
Hours: standard 8-hour day- Every other weekend
1st shift 6:00am - 2:30pm 2nd 2:00pm - 10:30pm
Pay Rate: $20.00 per hour
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and short-term disability after 90 days
Resident Aid Details:
This is non-professional work providing health care services for individuals with intellectual disabilities to improve their daily living functions in a Department of Human Services (DHS) facility.
- Knowledge of non-professional health care services designed to improve the ability of individuals to perform daily living activities.
- Ability to read and interpret written materials.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing.
- Successful completion of the DHS Aide Trainee Program
Resident Aid Highlights :
Working with the IDD population and sometimes they have episodes where they lash out. The faculty will teach different methods to use in these situations if you have not felt with them before.
Resident Aid Worker Requirements:
- An employee in this job assists individuals residing in a DHS facility in their daily living activities, physical care, self-help activities, and other tasks related to their individualized treatment plans.
- Work is performed in accordance with established procedures and is reviewed by a higher-level supervisor through daily care records, observation of individuals receiving treatment, and conferences with the employee.
- Assists individuals with housekeeping functions in their living quarters.
- Instructs and supports individuals to resolve problems associated with group living through settlements of disagreements.
- Assists individuals in feeding, dressing, transport, and other daily living activities.
- Records individuals' on-going physical and medical needs and behavioral observations for inclusion in clinical records and treatment plans.
- Reports individuals' behavioral problems to the immediate supervisor and other professional staff.
- Instructs and guides individuals to participate in their therapeutic treatment activities.
- Performs related work as required.
- 6 months of experience as a Nurse Aid, Nurse Assistant, Home Health Aid, Direct Support, Caregiver, Private Duty Caregiver
- COVID vaccination required
- BLS or CPR card
- No Certification needed
- High School Diploma
For more information, please contact:
Alexis- Staffing Manager
(586) 422-1748 Direct
Keywords: home health aide, nurse aide, nursing assistant, home health, home care, long-term care, LTC, skilled nursing, assisted living, geriatrics, elderly, medical, healthcare, hospital, acute care, clinical, rehabilitation, rehab, mental health, behavioral Resident Aid