SAP FICO Sr. Analyst
- Deep experience in SAP Finance and CO specialized in Product Costing SAP ECC 6.0
- Strong FI and CO- Product Costing process and domain knowledge with ability to drive business process discussions & solutions.
- Strong SAP FICO configuration experience, should be able to work on RICEF & good knowledge on FICO integration with other modules.
- Strong Project Systems (PS) configuration experience.
- Strong business domain knowledge and configuration knowledge in SAP BPC.
- Strong knowledge of end to end process of Procure to pay cycle which includes material management.
- Strong knowledge of end to end process of Production/Planned orders for both Make to order and Make to stock scenarios.
- Complete process understanding of overall perspective of Product Costing – Cost Components, Result Analysis, Costing sheets and costing variants with deep knowledge of respective components.
- Conducts conceptual and detailed design (blueprint) activities against project requirements and delivers a detailed blueprint and solutions design document within FI/CO module area covering all required aspects.
- Experience in SAP integration during M & A and Roll Outs.
- Ensures the configuration/ development and realization of solution components within sub-domain/ module are fit for purpose and of appropriate quality on all project engagements and are delivered on time against stated project plans and scope.
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent required
- 6 plus years of FICO experience with at least 3 full systems implementation lifecycles.
- At least 4 plus years of FI-AR-AP-New GL, CO-Product costing design, implementation and support experience.
- Completed solution configuration for all areas of own FI/CO sub-domain.
- Skills required for this role include Material Ledger (Split valuation & Costing), legacy Inventory load by batch in multiple currencies, variance calculations, COPA, Intercompany, Profit Center Accounting, Internal Orders, Cost Center Assessments and Distributions. Need to have COPA and costing experience.
- Use of structured systems development and project management methodologies.
- Operated in multi-project, matrix managed environment.
- Master’ s degree preferred
- Experience with S/4 HANA
Key Words: SAP FICO Sr. Analyst, FICO, SAP, Manufacturing, Configuration, Analyst, Multi-Project