Clermont County, OH 45121 US
We are looking for a State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) in a clinic setting located in Georgetown, OH 45121
This is a 6-month contract that could extend based on performance, attendance and business needs.
Shift: 2nd shift 3:00 PM to 11:30 PM
- Provide direct patient care and assist with provisions of personal hygiene and activities of daily living (i.e. feeds, bathes, dresses, moves/lifts patients, provides preventative skin care, brushes teeth, cleans/trims fingernails, changes bedding and incontinence pads/briefs, collects vital signs, measures height & weight, measures fluid intake/output)
- Makes observations of patient condition and timely reports/documents all findings
- Assists with doctor’s sick call and doctor’s rounds
- Responds to emergency by providing emergency care and cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Documents all patient care, makes beds, maintains cleanliness of patient area/equipment
- Escorts patients as needed; communicates with patients to assess and communicate patient needs
- Provides assistance to healthcare staff; reviews shift report from preceding shift(s) performs other duties as assigned
- Listed on Ohio Nurse Aide Registry and possess CPR certification for the healthcare professional; 6 months of work experience as an STNA.
- High school diploma or GED from accredited school
*No time off in the first 3 months
KEYWORDS: STNA, Unlicensed Assistive Personnel, Clinic, State Tested Nursing Assistant, CNA, long term care, nursing home, licensed nursing assistant, anatomy, assisted living, communication skills, housekeeping, feeding, rehabilitation, CPR, patient care, bathing, vital signs
JOB ID 116006