Salesforce Analyst / Administrator
- Up to $55/hour depending on experience
- Benefits after 90 days
- 401k with employer match after 1 year
This position plays a critical role in supporting the roll-out and ongoing product management of the Salesforce CRM platform
The Salesforce Analyst/Administrator is accountable for ensuring that the business objectives of the Salesforce program come to reality in the solution that is configured and successfully deployed to end users. The ideal candidate should be an experienced Salesforce administrator with strong business analysis skills. Acting as a primary interface between end users, product management, and other Agile squad members, the analyst/admin role will translate business processes and requirements into Salesforce features and functionality. The candidate must have strong analytical skills, Salesforce administration expertise, general knowledge of the financial services industry, and collaboration skills needed to thrive in an Agile organization
- Meet with business users to gather requirements for enhancements/new implementations and translate the business needs into fully functional Salesforce modules.
- Create detailed written business requirements / Agile stories based on current and future state analysis.
- Develop user definitions, use cases and workflow diagrams to illustrate business problems and processes.
- Lead project meetings, e.g., business requirements review, testing strategy review, testing triage calls.
- Actively participate in formal presentations to a variety of management levels.
- Co-Administrator of Salesforce instance supporting approximately 1000 users.
- Build and maintain Salesforce reports and dashboards to track and develop actionable intelligence and metrics around key business drivers.
- Advanced knowledge of all aspects of Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and potential implications related to those changes.
- Manage and configure standard and custom Salesforce implementations.
- Develop new and maintain existing functionality within salesforce.com (SFDC) including custom objects, custom fields, junction objects, formulas, workflows, page layouts, validation rules, assignment rules, analytics, roles, profiles, security, email notifications, field updates, app exchange, and process builder.
- Use the Salesforce data loader to upload new records, update records, and delete.
- Work with developers provide direction and support where more advanced solutions are required (e.g., Apex classes, triggers, VisualForce), and assist with testing those solutions.
- Act as one of the go-to Salesforce gurus for the organization – helping the organization to understand the data, how to use the tools provided most efficiently, and data management of Salesforce records.
- Communicate Salesforce changes and implementation of new applications/Salesforce products to business end users.
Skills and Knowledge
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce.com (SFDC) platform including proficiency in Salesforce Lightning.
- Self-starter who is assertive, independent and can work without close supervision on multiple, concurrent projects.
- Outstanding verbal and written skills.
- Strong documentation and training skills.
- Ability to lead and facilitate diverse groups of people to move towards solutions.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft suite of Office products, MS Project and Visio.
- Deep understanding of both Waterfall and Agile methodologies and experience implementing projects using them.
- Experience with Jira – user story creation, backlog navigation and maintenance.
Education and Experience
- Bachelors or equivalent with 5+ years of experience.
- 5-7 years experience in brokerage/ financial services industry.
- 5-7 years experience in business analysis &/or product development life cycle
- Certified Salesforce Administrator.