9100 Lakeview Pkwy Rowlett, TX 75088 US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring Patient Scheduler in Rowlett, TX. The Patient Scheduler would be working for a Major Healthcare Organization and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40 hours per week.
Monday to Friday 8AM to 5PM at an out-patient clinic!
Patient Scheduler Compensation:
- The pay for this position is $17 to $19 hourly
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
Patient Scheduler Responsibilities:
- Answers all incoming calls; assesses callers’ needs and directs to appropriate personnel and pages clinic personnel as appropriate. Obtains and communicates messages in an accurate and timely manner.
- Schedules new patients, patient referrals and returning patients in computer system in accordance with physician and/or office guidelines. For new and or referred patients, sets up in system with appropriate documentation and coding. Cancels/reschedules appointments according to physician schedule changes; notifies appropriate clinic personnel.
- Obtains and enters all insurance authorization, and correspondence relating to referrals in patients charts and/or electronic medical records (EMR).
- Collects co-pays, deductible and other out of pocket amounts at time of visit.
The ideal candidate for the Scheduler role will have the following background and experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Position requires 1 or more years’ experience in a medical office setting.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and coding
- Must have excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) required
Don't hesitate to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org