Security Analyst IIIII
• Participation in the Splunk architecture and strategy programs, with the ability to drive the implementation of the strategic vision of the company
• Work to solve unique problems across a variety of use cases within Splunk.
• Lead the design and development of monitoring solutions via the integration of various toolsets into Splunk.
• Share best practices and create innovative solutions to push user adoption and maximize the value of Splunk.
• Assist in workshops (including training sessions) to help customers leverage the full value of Splunk solutions and lead periodic stakeholder meetings.
• Provide insights with respect to the availability and applicability of new products and features.
Education and Experience:
• Experience writing complex SPL queries for dashboards, reports and apps.
• Familiarity & previous use with Splunk Enterprise Security (Splunk ES)
• Knowledge of correlation search configurations with the ability to create custom correlation searches from scratch
• Experience in translating business requirements into concrete data analytic solutions.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Experience in regex and field extraction
• Experience in Development of Dashboards, HTML, CSS, SPL Commands.
• A passion for Analytics, for helping customer and share the stories and meaning in their data.
• Highly inquisitive and ability to work both independently and in collaborative setting
• Strong teamwork, communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
• Have at a minimum a bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Engineering, or other technology related field
• Two or more years of professional working experience with Splunk analytics, and experience in the design, development, integration, testing, and implementation of a large scale analytical data sets in Splunk.
For more information, please contact (877) 782-3334