Senior Application Software Engineer (Test Automation)
Richmond Heights, MO
- Design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom built technology solutions to meet business needs.
- Contribute to the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements.
- Responsible for overall design of the solution Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality.
- Applies, develops, and maintains quality assurance standards, techniques and procedures.
- Works with the scrum team to develop software applications from inception through completion.
- Defines high level test plans, creates test cases, and executes them (both manually and automatically) for functional, integration, performance, and regression testing.
- Document software defects using Jira and provide daily status reports of testing progress and issues.
- Participate in all aspects of the Agile process (Daily meetings, Grooming, Planning, Retrospective and Demos).
- Collaborate with the scrum team to identify continuous improvement opportunities around quality and automation Research tools, methods, and technology trends to support organizational testing strategy.
- Support DevOps implementation.
- Education: Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of related experience.
- Hands on software testing experience.
- Advanced experience with test automation and tools.
- Preferred: Experience testing a large-scale system, including data migration Experience with Postman, Selenium, Jenkins, Bitbucket, GitHub, Phython, Ruby, Go, C#
- Strong data analysis abilities.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal Healthcare experience.