- Develops, plans, and conducts independent appraisals of accounting, financial, and other operations and procedures to ensure accuracy, compliance with established standards and policies, data integrity and internal security.
- Develops audit objective, scope and procedures.
- Plans and performs audits with a high level of independence and autonomy.
- Documents audit findings.
- Investigates irregularities and errors.
- Analyzes the adequacy of internal controls.
- Prepares audit reports to management containing findings and recommends corrective changes.
- Planning and conducting financial and operational audits with a high level of independence and autonomy.
- Analyzing business processes and preparing formal recommendations for management.
- Performing risk assessments and designing audit test plans.
- Researching, analyzing, identifying and resolving complex business problems.
- Bachelor' s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- One of more of the following certifications: CPA/CIA/CFE/CISA/CQA (Certified Public Accountant/Certified Internal Auditor/ Certified Fraud Examiner/Certified Information Systems Auditor/Certified Quality Auditor)
- Knowledge in internal Audit techniques and control concepts
- Knowledge working with PC software applications (e.g., Word, Excel, Visio)
- Insurance or Banking industry background
- Data Mining
- PeopleSoft Financial system
- TeamMate Analytics