Senior Executive Assistant
1 Ford Place Detroit, MI 48202 US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring a Senior Executive Assistant in Detroit MI 48202 United States. The Senior Executive Assistant would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential.
Senior Executive Assistant Compensation
- The pay for this position is $21/hr-$25/hr based on experience
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment and include health, optical, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
Senior Executive Assistant Highlights
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- NO WEEKEND SHIFTS! Monday through Friday only!
- Must be flexible to work an 8-hour shift between 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM Mon - F
Senior Executive Assistant Responsibilities
- Independently performs a variety of advanced, diversified, and confidential secretarial and administrative duties for a Tier Level executive which requires broad and comprehensive experience, skill, and knowledge of organization policies and practices.
- Ensures requests for action or information are relayed to appropriate Executive Leadership Team member for prompt resolution.
- Screens telephone calls and visitors, and resolves inquiries. Schedules appointments, meetings, and travel itineraries and coordinates related arrangements.
Senior Executive Assistant Requirements
- High School Diploma/G.E.D. required composing and preparing a variety of confidential reports, tables, memorandums, etc.
- Associates Degree in business or a secretarial field from a business school or college is preferred.
- Ability to type documents with speed and accuracy and compose business correspondence.
- Basic mathematical skills necessary to work with statistical information and budgets.
- Approximately five (5) years of progressively more responsible secretarial experience, with at least two (2) years as a secretary to a senior level manager in order to acquire an advanced level of secretarial skills and overall knowledge of office procedures and protocols required at the senior management level
- Advanced knowledge of personal computers and software including windows, word-processing, spreadsheet, and graphics applications necessary to prepare complex professional documents, presentations, and reports.
- Ability to proof read for typographical and grammatical errors, and independently edits documents to ensure a professional, error free work product.
- Substantial interpersonal and communication skills necessary in order to effectively interact and mediate issues when dealing with a wide variety of individuals in the completion of the above tasks.
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent assignments.
- Minimum 3 years secretarial experience with at least two years experience assisting at a Senior Management level, political astuteness, critical thinking skills.
- Candidate must be able to interface at the COO level - need to have the communication skills to navigate conversations with high level management Manager is looking for skilled individuals.
- Proven track record as an Executive Assistant.
If you think this Benefit Customer Service Representative position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!
Healthcare, call center, mail order medications, Insurance Verification, Medicare, Medicaid, Medical billing, EOB, Benefit, Patient Service, PBM, Enrollment, Provider Services, Pharmacy, prior authorization, reimbursement counselor, Medical customer service, inbound calls, outbound calls, answer phones, make calls, medical terminology, medical office, medical claims, healthcare claims, claims processing