Senior IT Auditor
- Develops, plans, and performs independent audits of information systems, processes, data centers and computer operations to evaluate internal controls and ensure compliance to established policies, standards, procedures, and security requirements.
- Independently develops appropriate audit techniques and procedures to document areas under review and identify potential exposures.
- Analyzes current systems and processes to evaluate controls and ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Prepares detailed work papers and documents audit findings for management presentation.
- Prepares recommendations for corrective actions and improvements.
- Provides input to the risk assessment process.
- Analyzes the adequacy of internal controls.
- Represents Internal Audit on systems development projects.
- Provides advice relative to the development of new or modified procedures and systems.
- Recommends controls to ensure system data and procedural integrity.
- Provides consulting to company staff and management on information systems control issues.
- Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or a related field.
- CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor)
- Conducting independent information system audits (planning, budgeting, evidence gathering, execution and reporting).
- Analyzing information systems and processes to evaluate controls and ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Developing audit techniques and procedures to identify potential exposures in the information systems environment.
- Internal audit techniques and control concepts
- Computer systems analysis, design and development
- Computer security and operations
- Information systems and data processing control concepts
- Strong written communication skills, to include technical writing on information systems issues.
- CISM (Certified Information Security Manager)
- CISSP (Certified Information System Security Professional)
Key Words: Computer Science, Business Administration, CISA, CISM, CISSP, Cyber Security, Computer Security, Certified Information Systems Auditor, Certified Information Security Manager, Certified Information System Security Professional