4215 Joe Ramsey Boulevard East Greenville, TX 75401
A-Line Staffing is looking for Licensed Vocational Nurse in Greenville, TX. This LVN position is with a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week
LVN/LPN Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
LVN/LPN Job Responsibilities
- Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with nursing standards.
- Assists with the preparation of equipment and aids physician during examination and procedures.
- Observes, records, and reports patient’ s condition and reaction to drugs and treatments to physicians.
- Administers prescribed medications as directed.
- Screens patients for appropriate information. Instructs patients in collection of specimen samples for testing.
- Responds to and refers incoming telephone calls. Instructs patient and family regarding medications and treatment instructions.
- Records patient data prior to each physician visit, including but not limited to, vital signs, height, weight, allergies, and medication changes.
- Initiate IV fluids and IV therapeutic medications in accordance with LPN/LVN state nurse practice act.
LVN/LPN Minimum Qualifications
- Graduate from an accredited school for practical nursing.
- Phlebotomy experience preferred.
- Current LVN state license and registration with the State Board of Practical Nursing in practicing state.
- Current BCLS certification required within 3 months of hire.
- Full benefits available after 90 days: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-term Disability
- 401k after 1 year of employment: With employer match and profit sharing
- Wellness Program: Now including FITNESS benefits!
- GREAT Hours! Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week, No Weekends
- Competitive Pay Rate!
Looking forward to meeting you!
Call Bryan at (877) 782-3334 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!