Senior Quality Specialist
3131 Camino Del Rio North San Diego, CA 92108
Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM (Remote Opportunity)
- Serves as QI specialist for the quality program with the goal to meet customer requirements and performance guarantees.
- Duties include coordinating Quality/ Accreditation/Delegated initiatives and project plans, monitoring and execution to meet timely deliverables.
- Provides direct interventions with members and providers to address gaps in care.
- Coordinates with any vendors outreach and interventions.
- Prepares status reports on activities and outcomes of interventions and activities.
- Consults and trains staff on measurement specifications.
- Provides interface with customers, National Quality/Clinical and CCOE staff for HEDIS planning, reporting and program enhancements.
- CA State Behavioral Health Licensure (Preferred)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Systems
- Bachelors: Healthcare or Master’ s in Public Health
- Professional Healthcare Quality (CPHQ)
If you are interested in setting up a phone interview screening please contact Bryan at 877-782-3334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org